General podiatry involves the routine care and medical diagnosis and treatment of your ankle, feet and nails.
People with diabetes are at a higher risk of complications to the feet. Podiatry is important in the management of your diabetes.
By far the most effective fungal nail treatment is laser treatment. It is in high demand due to the pain free nature of the treatment and high efficacy levels.
Did you know the quality and type of shoe that you wear can have a significant impact on the way that you walk or run?
A child’s feet are the foundation of their body. A complex network of muscles, bones, tendons, ligaments, nerves & blood vessels must work together to enable efficient & pain free transfer of body weight over the feet.
This procedure is done regularly by podiatrists and is used predominantly for chronic or recurrent ingrown toenails that have not responded to conservative treatment.
Suncoast Podiatry is a clinic catering to people of all ages and backgrounds for the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of foot and leg conditions. We treat children, young professionals and the elderly.
We individually tailor our consultations to the needs of the client so as to get them pain free or back to full function as smoothly as possible.
Suncoast Podiatry provides specialised services for professional and recreational athletes with the aim of enhancing performance, preventing injuries, alleviating pain and improving functional ability.
Servicing Noosa, Cooroy, Gympie, Bli Bli and Pomona
Podiatry Services we provide:
- Heel pain, arch pain, flat feet
- Diabetic assessment & footcare
- Sports injuries
- Laser fungal nail therapy
- Foot & lower limb pain in children
- Childrens gait and postural problems
- Video gait analysis
- Nails, corns & callous removal
- Minor surgery
- Shin splints, Achilles pain, stress fractures
- Custom & non-custom Orthotics: hard and soft
- Chronic ankle instability
- Shockwave Therapy
- MRI, X-ray & Ultrasound referral
- Foot related knee, hip and lower back pain
- Falls prevention
- Biomechanical screening
- Footwear modification
- Toewalkers, in-toeing, out-toeing
- Custom night splints
- Western Medical Acupuncture
- Foot Mobilisation Techniques
- Ingrown toenail treatment
- DVA footwear prescription